At Westboro Self Storage, you can expect a clean, well-lit and maintained personal self storage facility that is owned and proudly operated by residents of Westborough. Any problem which may arise can be handled immediately.
Talk to a local person that can help you through the strain of moving.
- Concrete and block construction with steel doors
- No stairs to climb
- Park next to your outside steel door
- Very clean and well lit
- 9-foot high ceilings give you 12% more storage space than conventional storage facilities
- Overhead roll up garage doors to provide easy access for large articles.
- Office hours are 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Monday to Saturday
- 24 hours – 7 days a week access to your unit
- Wide driveways for easy access
- Excellent location to major highways
- Excellent neighborhood — adjacent to high tech office environment and residential housing
- Great for sales representatives, households, professionals and commercial customers
- Very competitive rates
- No long term rental required — month to month
Our convenient location at the intersection of Route 495 and Route 9 in Westboro Massachusetts is surrounded by the towns of Northboro, Marlboro, Shrewsbury, Upton, Southboro, Hopkinton, Worcester, Grafton and Framingham.